Registrations are closed. You will be informed once the new batch starts.
Tattva sandarbha is the first book among the Ṣaṭ sandarbhas. Compiled by Śrīla Jīva Gosvāmī, Ṣaṭ sandarbhas are the foundational texts for Gauḍīya Vaiṣṇava philosophy. In Tattva sandarbha, the first section deals with establishing Śrīmad Bhāgavatam as the emperor pramāṇa for establishing Krishna Consciousness in society. Later section deals with establishing Śrī Kṛṣṇa as the prameya (subject of discussion) of Śrīmad Bhāgavatam.
In this course on Tattva sandarbha, the mūla(main) text will be discussed line by line for better understanding of the subject matter. This course demands a maximum of 60 hours. Some key points from Śrīla Jīva Gosvāmī's commentary, Sarva samvādini, will be covered during the course. This is a certified course.
Requirements for enrollment:-
- You must be 16 years or above in age.
- Must be connected to any ISKCON center. Must chant at least 4 rounds of Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily & follow the four regulative principles.
Note: You will be considered registered only when you submit the Registration Form along with the payment of facilitation fees.
Course Facilitation Fees: INR 3,000/- (Fees once paid will not be refunded)
Following are the regulations to be followed during the close books exams.
All students should agree to the following requirements before taking admission to the course:-
- Answers should be handwritten, no electronic devices are allowed for typing.
- The candidate should have two live devices. One will cover the candidate writing his answers as well as the screen of the front device. The second/front device will be used by the candidate to see the questions sent on zoom.
- Immediately after the exam, the candidate should scan his answer sheet in front of the front device camera & submit it via email.
Contact Details :-
Address : ISKCON Bhagavata Mahavidyalaya 344, Shri Radha Golf, Anyor, Bari Parikrama Marg, Govardhan, district- Mathura, Uttar Pradesh 281502
For any queries please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. or Contact : Vamsidhari Gauri Devi Dasi - +91 95280 06565
HG Venu Gopal Das
(Ph.D. in Sad sandarbhas from Benaras Hindu University)