For admission with ISKCON Bhagavata Mahavidyalaya’s ‘Bhakti Vaibhava with Diploma course in Sanskrit’ for the year 2019 please read the details below.
The course will commence from 12th July 2019 (Devshayani Ekadashi).
- The candidate must have a Bhakti-sastri degree.
- We are accepting applications from brahmacharis and grihastha couples (who would be ready to study together for the full duration of the 3 year course) for the July 2019 batch. The last date for application is 15th May 2019.
- The candidate must be dedicated by following Srila Prabhupada’s teachings under the supervision of ISKCON authorities. The first initiation before enrollment is strongly recommended. However, if not first initiated before enrolment then the candidate will be awarded a degree after the initiation.
- The candidate must have to certify that he chants 16 rounds of japa daily and follows the four regulative principles.
- The candidate must have been recommended by an ISKCON authority who knows the candidate/s well, certifying that the candidate/s is engaged favorably in the preaching mission of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu for at least the previous three years.
- The candidates will be scheduled for an interview with the management team for final approval.
Fee Structure: Education is completely free of charge. There will be no tuition fee charged from the students.
For Brahmacharis: Approved candidates will have to reside within the IBM Campus.
For Grihasthas: They will have to arrange for their accommodation. (Assistance for renting the accommodation will be provided)
Accommodation assistance : Indranilamani Das :: +918006080019
Visa related queries: Prema Sindhu Gauranga Das:: +918454001231
General inquiries: Bhavamayi Devi Dasi +91 9528178932
For details please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can download the Registration form and Recommendation form and submit it to Iskconbmv@gmail.com before 15th May 2019.
For more details on a typical daily schedule of the students and the three-year course kindly visit the ‘Courses’ section.